- DO NAMA CHOCOLATES CONTAIN LIQUOR?
Some of our international sellers do contain liquor. We only have liquor-free options available in India like our Nama Chocolate “Mild Cacao” and Nama Chocolate “Ghana Bitter”. Please also check the ingredients list for each of our confections which can be found on the nutrition label on the packaging as well as on our website.
- WHICH CONFECTIONS ARE LIQUOR-FREE?
Most of our confections are liquor-free. If liquor is used as an ingredient, it will be listed on the product's ingredient list located in the nutritional section of the packaging.
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE NUTRITION INFORMATION?
All of our confections have a nutrition label on the packaging as well as on our website. You may find the nutrition facts on the description page of each product.
- WHY DOES THE NAMA CHOCOLATE NOT HAVE AN EXTERIOR PLASTIC COVERING?
Select Nama Chocolate flavours have exterior packaging without plastic covering or wrapping. We are transitioning towards more sustainable packaging by utilizing less plastic on our products.
- WHERE IS THE NAMA CHOCOLATE FORK?
We have been eliminating the plastic forks in our Nama Chocolates for more sustainable packaging.
- WHERE ARE YOUR CONFECTIONS MADE?
All of our confections are manufactured and packaged in Hokkaido, Japan.
- ARE YOUR CHOCOLATES ORGANIC?
All of our confections are sustainably sourced; however, we do not offer organic confections at this time.
- ARE ALL YOUR INGREDIENTS SOURCED FROM JAPAN?
We source raw ingredients from around the world, but our confections are all made into final products in Hokkaido.
- ARE ROYCE’ CHOCOLATE CONFECTIONS CERTIFIED KOSHER?
ROYCE’ Chocolate confections are not Kosher certified.
- ARE ROYCE’ CHOCOLATE VEGETARIAN?
A number of ROYCE’ Chocolate confections are vegetarian. Details of the ingredients can be found on the nutrition label.
- ARE ROYCE’ CHOCOLATE CONFECTIONS CERTIFIED HALAL?
ROYCE’ Chocolate confections are not Halal certified.
- DO YOU HAVE VEGAN CONFECTIONS?
We do not offer vegan chocolates at this time.
- DO YOU HAVE SUGAR-FREE/REDUCED-SUGAR CONFECTIONS?
We do not produce sugar-free/reduced-sugar products at this time. We recommend our dark chocolate selections for healthier options.
Storage and Shelf Life
- CAN I STORE NAMA CHOCOLATE IN THE REFRIGERATOR TO EXTEND SHELF LIFE?
Nama Chocolates require refrigeration storage at all times. We recommend consumption within 30 days regardless if the box has been opened or not.
- HOW LONG WILL NAMA CHOCOLATES AND PETITE TRUFFES REMAIN FRESH?
Nama Chocolates and Petite Truffes are best consumed within 30 days once the package is delivered and received. Nama Chocolates and Petite Truffes must always be kept in refrigeration storage.
- HOW LONG WILL POTATOCHIP CHOCOLATES LAST?
Potatochip Chocolates require cool-temperature storage and should be consumed within 30 days once the package has been delivered and received.
- WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE FOR ROOM-TEMPERATURE CHOCOLATES?
Selections such as Gift Sets, Chocolate Bars, Chocolate Wafers, Pure Chocolates, Potechi Crunch Chocolates, Baton Cookies, Macadamia Chocolate, and other confections good for room temperature are best consumed within 90 days once the package is delivered and received.
Allergen and Nutritional Information
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE ALLERGEN INFORMATION?
Allergen information is available for each of our confections. You may find this on the packaging as well as on the description page of each product. We recommend checking the allergen information to make sure it doesn’t contain any of your allergies or dietary restrictions.
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE NUTRITION INFORMATION?
Nutrition information is available for each of our confections. You may find this on the packaging as well as on the description page of each product.
- ARE ROYCE’ CHOCOLATE CONFECTIONS GLUTEN-FREE?
Most of our confections are gluten-free except for products that contain wheat. Please be advised that our confections are manufactured in a mixed-use facility that handles wheat and other allergens.
- WHICH CONFECTIONS CONTAIN GLUTEN?
Bar Chocolate "Nut" (12 PCS), Fruit Bar Chocolate (12 PCS), "Baton Cookies "Fromage (25 PCS)", Baton Cookies "Coconut (25 PCS)", Baton Cookies "Hazel Cacao (25 PCS)", Chocolate Wafers "Hazel Cream (12 PCS)", Chocolate Wafers "Tiramisu Cream (12 PCS)", Chocolate Wafers "Strawberry Cream (12 PCS)", Gift Sets, and select seasonal confections. Please be advised that our confections are manufactured in a mixed-use facility that handles wheat and other allergens.
- ARE ROYCE’ CHOCOLATE CONFECTIONS LIQUOR-FREE?
Our confections are liquor-free. We do not offer liquor-filled confections.
Orders and Shipping
- WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
We fulfil orders for same delivery for 6 metro cities of India provided the order is placed before the cut off time. For non-metro cities, orders are fulfilled 1-5 days depending on the customer’s pincode. The indicative delivery date can be viewed at the time of checkout prior to placing your order. The order delivery may be slightly delayed due to weather conditions, strikes, or other unforeseen circumstances. We notify customers of the same as soon as we are alerted by our delivery partners.
- CAN I CANCEL/EDIT MY ORDER?
We are unable to adjust and/or edit an order after it has been submitted and the payment has been processed. For order cancellations and urgent inquiries, please email our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of completing the online order for further assistance.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF THE CHOCOLATES ARRIVE DAMAGED?
Please take photos of all the chocolates that you received and send us an email at email@example.com as soon as the chocolates have been received and opened. Kindly include your order number.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY PACKAGE HAS BEEN STOLEN?
Please email us your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- WHICH ONLINE PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept all major credit and debit cards. We also accept G-Pay, UPI, BHIM, and PayTM. We do not accept COD orders.
Dry Ice Information
- HOW ARE THE CONFECTIONS KEPT COOL IN TRANSIT?
Our Online Orders are shipped in insulated packaging with dry ice year-round for packaging in cities without a ROYCE’ store. We will do our best to maintain the quality of our confections upon delivery during warm weather months.
- WHY IS THERE NO DRY ICE INSIDE MY ORDER?
Please be advised that it is normal if the dry ice has completely sublimated by the time the package has been delivered. This is part of the dry ice’s function to ensure that the confections are in excellent condition while in transit.
For extra precaution, all packages include a Dry Ice card containing care and handling instructions.
- WHY ARE THERE WATER DROPLETS INSIDE THE PACKAGE?
Our confections are shipped frozen and some moisture may appear inside the package due to changes in temperature during transit.
- WHY IS THE DRY ICE BAG OPEN/NOT SEALED?
We keep the bags open for ventilation and to allow the dry ice to keep the confections cool. Dry ice cannot be stored in airtight containers as it may burst during sublimation which is part of its function.
- HOW CAN I ADD A GIFT NOTE?
You may add your gift note in the “Add Personal note for the recipient” at checkout. Gift messages will be printed on paper together with the label.
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE GIFT MESSAGE?
Gift messages are printed or written on the ROYCE’ Gift Card attached to your order.
- HOW DO I FIND THE SENDER'S INFORMATION ON THE GIFT I RECEIVED?
Please check the shipping label. Gift messages will be printed or written on the ROYCE’ Gift Card. Please be advised that some senders do not include their information. Kindly send us an email at email@example.com .com for further assistance.
- WHERE DO I FIND INFORMATION ON WHAT IS SHIPPED IN THE BOX?
Please check the shipping label attached outside the package.
- CAN YOU PROVIDE GIFT WRAPPING FOR MY ONLINE ORDER?
Because of dry ice content, items will be shipped in their original packaging without additional gift wrapping.
- DO YOU INCLUDE RECEIPTS WITH RETAIL PRICES ON ONLINE ORDERS?
We do not include receipts and billing information for all online orders. The chocolates do not have retail price stickers on the packaging.
Same-day delivery and pick up
- HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER FOR PICK-UP?
Please visit our Locations Page: https://royceindia.com/pages/locate-a-store and call the ROYCE’ Boutique that you would like to order from for assistance. For online orders, you are requested to select store pick-up as the mode of fulfilment while placing your order.
- DO YOU OFFER SAME-DAY DELIVERY?
We do offer same-day delivery in select metro cities. You may also place an order through our third-party food delivery apps for same-day delivery if you are close to one of our boutiques.
- WHAT ARE THE PARTICIPATING THIRD-PARTY DELIVERY APPS?
- CAN SOMEONE ELSE PICK UP MY ORDER?
If someone else will pick up your order, please forward the email confirmation to the person picking it up. Please let us know who will be picking up your order and make sure they have proof of ID.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING FOR BOUTIQUE PICKUP?
Please be advised that we would require identification for online order pickup.
Please ensure that the ID is valid and not expired.
For easy order pickup, please bring the following items with you to the boutique:
- Photo ID matching the cardholder's name
- The credit card used for the purchase
- Your order confirmation number
Corporate Gifting and Holiday Orders
- WHERE CAN I GET YOUR PRODUCT CATALOG?
You can download our catalogue from https://royceindia.com/pages/catalogue. You can also email us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a link to our digital catalogue.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO I NEED TO PROVIDE?
Please fill out our Corporate Gifting Inquiry form: https://royceindia.com/pages/corporate-gift.
- DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS ON BULK ORDERS FOR CORPORATE GIFTING?
Please email us at email@example.com so we can provide you with more information or you may submit a Corporate Gifting Inquiry form: https://royceindia.com/pages/corporate-gift.
- CAN YOU MAKE CUSTOM PACKAGING FOR CORPORATE ORDERS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS?
We are unable to customize our packaging at this time. However, if you are able to provide your own custom packaging with your company logo, we would be happy to pack them for you.
- HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I PLACE MY CORPORATE/HOLIDAY ORDER?
You may place your corporate/holiday order as early as 3 months in advance to secure your order. Due to the high volume of orders during the holiday season, we recommend that you order our seasonal holiday confections ahead of time.
- CAN I ADD A MESSAGE CARD?
You have the option to provide us with your own customized card with a greeting that we can add for each gift or we can add a small ROYCE' card with a personalized greeting from you.
- CAN I SEND CHOCOLATES TO MULTIPLE RECIPIENTS AT A SINGLE ADDRESS?
We apologize but we can only deliver to one recipient per address. If you have multiple recipients at a single address, please have a dedicated person who would be able to receive and distribute the chocolates to the other recipients.
- CAN I SHIP TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
For Corporate Orders shipped to multiple addresses or recipients, please visit our Corporate Gifting Inquiry page and fill out the form to submit your request online. You may also send us a direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DO YOU PROVIDE COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING?
We provide complimentary gift wrapping for same-day delivery only. Due to dry ice content, items to be shipped to recipients will be shipped in their original packaging without additional gift wrapping.
- WHAT IS THE PAYMENT PROCESS FOR CORPORATE ORDERS?
The invoice will be sent separately via email. The order will be processed only after online payment has been processed and completed.
- DO YOU OFFER SAME-DAY DELIVERY?
We do provide same-day delivery in select metro cities. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
- WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING FEES?
Please visit https://royceindia.com/pages/shipping-policy. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on shipping fees.
- When is Royce introducing liquor chocolates in India?
- Which origin of Cacao is used in our chocolate bars and other chocolates which have not mentioned their Cacao origin?
- Are all the Royce chocolates gluten-free?
- What basically Praline means?
- Which country coffee beans are used in the Coffee chocolate?
Dominican Coffee beans. ( Mentioned on the packing & catalogue )
- Why we don't have sugar free chocolate in India.
Royce’ does not have sugar free chocolates outside India as well.
- When we are going to introduce the liquor chocolate.
Refer to question1
- Guest asked us to we should keep nutty bars & wafers also as taster as regular basis.
- Are Royce’ chocolates vegan ?
- As per the guest we should introduce big packaging of nama chocolate also the assorted box of Nama with more variant.
Nama comes in standard packaging all across the globe.
If the question means having a Nama box with an assortment of various Nama flavours, then this is not available by Royce’.
- Our Nama chocolates are not individually wrapped because of the nature of the
- Guest can always choose different Nama boxes and gift them in the Red box or Limelight box.
- What is Gelatine? Is Royce chocolate use Gelatine?
- Which products contain Gluten in Royce?
- Is Royce chocolate Coverture or Compound? What are the difference between Coverture and Compound chocolate?
- What are the dusted on top of Nama Mild White?
- Cacao % on Amande Black or PC Mild Bitter.
- Criollo Beans produce which part of region in the World and why it consider expensive?
- What are the difference between Milk chocolate and Sweet chocolate?
- Why customer’s called Nama as a Chocolate Mousse is Chocolate Ganache and Mousse are same?
- What % of cacao consider as a Dark chocolate?
- Are Royce chocolate Organic?
- Why we dont have updated Product catalogue with new products mentioned in it.
It is in the process of being printed and sent across.
- Any new Nama coming to India.
We hope to launch a new variant of Nama this year. More news to follow....
- Is White Chocolate made up of Pure Milk ?and how does the White Color Occur?
- Difference between Nama and Petite Truffle “Praline”, as Nama Shelf life is 1 month and Petite Truffle “Praline” also the same, then why the handling emperature is not the same, whereas it is termed as Soft Ganache or ruffle, which is same in the case of Nama.
- Difference between the 3 Month, 2 Months and 1 Month Defrost Shelf life.